Gathering and usage of information
As you use our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help us serve you and to improve your experience. We may use the information we collect from you when you request an appointment, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up after correspondence (appointment requests, email or phone inquiries)
- To offer additional products or services that may be of interest to you in the future
Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential, and will not be willfully disclosed to a third party. Any personal information (such as full name, address, email address, telephone number and/or other identifiable information) you provide on this site is voluntary. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses provided to us on our site to anyone.
Transactions and purchases
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Pixel tags which can be use to monitor how the website is used. If you wish to hide your information, see your individual browser settings. Disabling cookies in your web browser preferences will prevent pixel tags from collecting any unique information.
Third-party tracking tools
Many UI websites use third-party tracking tools to monitor and improve sites or to provide ads and other information that may be of interest to users. These tools may collect the following information:
- Internet protocol (IP) address for your computer/device
- Internet service provider
- Website from which you arrived
- Operating system and web browser software
- Date and time of your visit
- Pages you visit on this site
- Terms you use in our site’s search engines
Third-party tools like Google Analytics help website administrators track site usage, understand how users find sites, and improve website function and content.
Other third-party tools show UI advertisements on sites across the web. Using cookies and related technologies, these tools show ads to people who’ve previously visited our websites or might be interested in our sites based on other sites they’ve visited.
You can opt out of these services:
The Professional Image Enhancement website links to other private web sites and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Upon leaving the Professional Image Enhancement website, users are encouraged to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
Professional Image Enhancement
206 Collins Road, NE, Suite 103
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402